Excessive foot sweating can be a real annoyance because it can be a cause of foot infections like athlete’s foot. Sweaty feet are also prone to bacterial growth causing foul foot odor. To get rid of these foot problems, you have to know how to treat excessive foot sweating. Fortunately, you can treat sweaty feet naturally at the comfort of your own home. Here are some tips to get rid of sweaty feet.
Treat sweaty feet naturally with tea. The tannic acid in tea can help stop your foot sweating problem because it tightens the opening of sweat glands and reduces sweating. Soak your feet in tea solution for 30 minutes and repeat it daily for one week for best results.
Wear cotton socks and change your socks daily. You should wear cotton socks because cotton is comfortable, does not promote sweating and allow air circulation. It is also important not to wear dirty socks but wear clean dry socks and change it daily.
Keep your feet clean and fresh. You should never neglect the cleanliness of your feet and one way to treat sweaty feet naturally is to practice good foot hygiene. It is best to use medicated or antibacterial soap in washing your feet. You can prevent the growth of bacteria if you have clean and fresh feet.
Apply alum powder on your feet or inside your socks before wearing shoes because it blocks the sweat glands and prevents excessive sweating. Foot antiperspirant is also another option to keep your feet dry.
Soak sweaty feet on vinegar. Another way to treat sweaty feet naturally is by soaking your feet in a mixture of warm water and vinegar for 20-30 minutes. Vinegar can also get rid of foot bacteria causing smelly feet.
You can treat sweaty feet naturally using simple to follow methods. Natural treatments are inexpensive and usually do not have side effects. Did you know that you can get rid of sweaty feet in just two weeks using natural method? To find out how, visit Cure Excessive Sweating Problem.
To find out more about health and beauty remedies visit Great Discovery-Health and Beauty.
Gerry Restrivera writes informative articles on various subjects including Discover How to Treat Sweaty Feet Naturally. You are allowed to publish this article in its entirety provided that author’s name, bio and website links must remain intact and included with every reproduction.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Treat Sweaty Palms and Feet with Black Tea [Beat The Heat] (lifehacker.com)
- The unexpected benefits of being a raw living fooder (rawlivingfoods.typepad.com)
- Baby’s Voices Saves Mom in Coma (blisstree.com)
- Eli @ Paragon 2006 (slideshare.net)
- Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom – How To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis (slideshare.net)
- Changes With Pregnancy (timesunion.com)
- The Germiest Places at Home (fitsugar.com)
- Interstitial Cystitis Returns With A Vengeance (fightingfatigue.org)
- Keep your cool and be ready to sweat (nationalpost.com)
- Wayback Wednesday: Dry Between Your Toes (diabetesmine.com)
- Strep Throat-Take It Serious
- Authoritative Answers for the Common Question: What Causes Bad Breath?
- Naturally Treat Tinnitus
- How to Cure Tinnitus
- What does Tinnitus Sound Like
- Shoulder Exercises - The Way to a Pain Free Shoulder
- Naturally Treat Tinnitus
- Fungi is produced by two things
- Tonsil stones and Halitosis
- Carpal Tunnel Release Exercises-For Quick Relief Now!
- Preventing And Curing Fingernail Fungus